Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June & July Networking Perth WA

Hi All,

See you at the upcoming events:

Thursday - June 18th at Rydges (Upstairs) - 12 noon - $20 lunch - RSVP today.

http://www.perth-networking.com.au/event-registration/?regevent_action=register&event_id=168#.VX4GOfmqqko


Friday - 26th June at Caffissimo Applecross - 12 noon - $20 lunch - RSVP
http://www.perth-networking.com.au/event-registration/?regevent_action=register&event_id=181#.VX4GjPmqqko


Thursday - July 16th at Rydges (Upstairs) - 12 noon - $49.95 - come and hear from Phil Britten this special guest speaker and lunch presentation.
Come and hear Phil Britten's amazing story:

Speaking at over 1000 events the past 12 years, Phil Britten has appeared on television shows including The Project, Sunrise, Today Tonight, Channel 7, 9 & 10 News. He has also featured on local and national radio shows and magazines such as Woman's Day, New Idea and MINDFOOD.

Details

When
Thursday, July 16, 2015
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
W. Australia Time

Where
Rydges Perth - Westend Room
815 Hay St
6000, Western Australia 6000
Australia

Event Registration

General Admission Ticket
AUD $ 49.95

Optional Item

The Fulfilled Life Solution: Unlocking The 7 Mindset Secrets to Success

Signed Book: 'The Fulfilled Life Solution'
AUD $ 10.00
Undefeated: The Story of Bali Bombing survivor Phil Britten

Signed Book: 'Defeated'
AUD $ 10.00

https://www.cvent.com/events/networking-event-with-phil-britten/registration-914b2d4e1211446e83299199bc7a851f.aspx

Real Estate Opportunities

We have record low interest rates as a result people are looking at their financial situation and saying are their better opportunities for my money and wealth development. They answer is "depends on your personal circumstances", however lost of people are looking at real estate as a way to help boost their wealth.

Currently on my books I have properties that suit investment opportunities in development, house and land, units, houses, apartments etc.

http://www.professionalsultimate.com.au

If we don't have available what you are looking for - me and my team can help you find the right opportunity as well.

Call me today on 0431 417 345 or email peter@professionalsultimate.com.au

Linkedin your way to Business Success or A new job

Linkedin has been and will continue to be for some time my most important online business tool.

If you want to learn some of the secrets to really switching on your linkedin profile and start engaging with your existing, potential and future audience - call me today for a no obligation chat.

Call me anytime to discuss on 0431 417 345 or email peter@professionalsultimate.com.au

Health, Wealth, Travel & Saving Money Opportunities

Health

May of you will be aware that I have transformed my health recently and am in the best shape of the last 20+ years. If you are interested in being a better, healthier and more productive version of you let me know. There's also a business opportunity for residual income if you are interested.

Travel

If you are interested in Travel and getting the best fares guaranteed for all your travel, please talk to me about this opportunity. There's also a business opportunity for residual income if you are interested.

Saving Money

If you are interested in saving money for your phone, mobiles, web, data etc let me know. I recently had one of the major companies compare my phone, mobile, fax and data bills and they actually couldn't save me money on my current plans. If you are interested in some expense reduction in this area let me know.

Want a special event just for you?

Talk to me about arranging a special event - lunch or breakfast for you to speak and present your story, products etc

Regards

Peter Taliangis

Professionals Ultimate

0431 417 345

http://www.professionalsultimate.com.au

**

http://www.petertaliangis.com

**

http://www.perth-networking.com.au
 

No comments:

Post a Comment